Public Records Requests

Requests for public records may be submitted via the Citizen Request/311 link on the City of Goldsboro’s website or in writing using the Public Records Request Form.

You may drop off written forms at City Hall Annex or mail them to: City Clerk, City of Goldsboro, PO Drawer A, Goldsboro, NC 27530

Questions? Call 919-580-4330.

Public Records Policy


Hi I'm CoDa, the City's fully automated ChatBot. I know about our Council Members, phone numbers, trash and recycle schedules, job openings. Go ahead, ask me something.