The Building and Traffic Division will immediately replace blown traffic signal bulbs by calling 919-739-7428 or 919-734- 8674 between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:30 pm.

Hi I'm CoDa, the City's fully automated ChatBot. I know about our Council Members, phone numbers, trash and recycle schedules, job openings. Go ahead, ask me something.