- Plastic – The only acceptable plastics are: PET #1 (plastic drink bottles) and HDPE #2 (milk jugs, juice bottles, detergent bottles). Look for a triangular recycle symbol with a number 1 or 2 in it to be sure.
- Paper – newspaper, junk mailers, phone books, magazines, catalogs
- Aluminum beverage cans – soda cans, beer cans (quick rinse)
- Steel cans – soup, vegetable, pet food cans (quick rinse)
- Cardboard – corrugated boxes, cereal boxes (flattened)
Please do not bag your recyclables and empty out food and liquids.